The Picket Fence

The Picket Fence
3731 80th St S Wisconsin Rapids(Kellner)

Monday, April 4, 2011

This is my first attempt at doing a blogspot for the Picket fence so it will get better. The shop is owned by John Chambers and Jaime Gilman (my daughter) works in the shop. Jaime does all the displays and ordering and shopping (she likes spending John's money) and I make a lot of the wooden things in the shop.Also my sister, Mary, does a lot of the stitches and pillows that are in the shop. And I have a sister-in-law that sews too...that's Cindy. We try to have a lot of hand-made items that you can't find elsewhere and that seems to work for the shop because we have a lot of faithful customers. 

1 comment:

  1. The use of vinyl fences is really something that people should consider. Aside from the fact that this help save the environment, this will also add value and beauty to your home.

    White Fences

    ReplyDelete

Garden Shed

Garden Shed
I will be making these to sell this summer!

Blog Archive

Got Doors?

Got Doors?
Love making benches out of doors!

And Another....

And Another....
I promised customers gameboards...and they get what they want!