The Picket Fence

The Picket Fence
3731 80th St S Wisconsin Rapids(Kellner)

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Long Winter

This has been one of the most dragged out winters I can remember. The shop has been closed for the winter season which is probably why the winter was so long and boring. Thankfully, the greenhouse plants are arriving in a couple weeks and the shop will open and we will see all our faithful customers and hopefully some new faces! I have been busy in my workshop making some exciting new items...the latest is my handmade Gameboards! I love making them and I think they will be my hot item for awhile. We also have a new consignment guy who builds some awesome cabinets which he drops at my shop to be painted and then we haul them over to the Picket Fence...he is an awesome builder...I think his pieces will be perfect for the shop! I will post pictures soon...Jaime is in the process of decorating for the Spring Re-Opening and check later for some sneak peaks....can't wait...see you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Garden Shed

Garden Shed
I will be making these to sell this summer!

Blog Archive

Got Doors?

Got Doors?
Love making benches out of doors!

And Another....

And Another....
I promised customers gameboards...and they get what they want!