The Picket Fence

The Picket Fence
3731 80th St S Wisconsin Rapids(Kellner)

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

This is my second day at this blog thing and it really is quite fun...but time consuming!! I just boiled a dozen eggs for an hour messing around with this...we are having rubber deviled eggs for supper!! I did get the picture thing down pat, though, I took pictures at the shop this morning and put a bunch in here...tried to get John to let me take his picture doing the plant fertilizing but he said "NO"...will catch him some other time when he doesn't expect it. Have to try to get Jaime's picture in here too. Now I have to figure out how to get this blogspot out there so someone can see it...might as well wreck the rest of my supper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Garden Shed

Garden Shed
I will be making these to sell this summer!

Blog Archive

Got Doors?

Got Doors?
Love making benches out of doors!

And Another....

And Another....
I promised customers gameboards...and they get what they want!