The Picket Fence

The Picket Fence
3731 80th St S Wisconsin Rapids(Kellner)

Friday, April 15, 2011

Taking A Break

Finally had a day to myself to do a little shopping and get back to my "blogging". John and Jaime are hard at it in the greenhouse planting tomato seeds and designer baskets and I took the day off ! Visited Joni at Country Freckles in town which I don't get much time to do but it is a treat to visit and pick up something new when I can! Also waiting like everyone else for some warm...no..HOT weather so I can get some color on my legs!! We get a pretty good tan working in the greenhouse but kinda hard to get our legs!! Very anxious to start outside gardening....can't wait to see flowers growing out there again!! Sure has been a long winter!! Shoppers have come in to the shop and bought plants but we are (plantsitting) until the weather is safe.  Tomorrow I have to take some more flower pictures and put them on here..they are so georgeous.  Later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Garden Shed

Garden Shed
I will be making these to sell this summer!

Blog Archive

Got Doors?

Got Doors?
Love making benches out of doors!

And Another....

And Another....
I promised customers gameboards...and they get what they want!