The Picket Fence

The Picket Fence
3731 80th St S Wisconsin Rapids(Kellner)

Friday, July 22, 2011

End of Season

It has been a busy and unusual growing season this year! Our plants went through a month of no sun and cool weather and when the sun finally came...they looked like they went into shock (like the rest of us)!Then came the heat and the flowers that normally liked sun only did well in the shade! Needless to say we were going crazy trying to keep up with it all and it still was a good year and with over 500 baskets of flowers we had only a handful left!! I finally have some time to work on this blog and only because I am a little under the weather and can't be out in my shop this week!! I have lots of new items to show and hope everyone comes out to see our new things! Stay cool!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Garden Shed

Garden Shed
I will be making these to sell this summer!

Blog Archive

Got Doors?

Got Doors?
Love making benches out of doors!

And Another....

And Another....
I promised customers gameboards...and they get what they want!