The Picket Fence

The Picket Fence
3731 80th St S Wisconsin Rapids(Kellner)

Friday, April 13, 2012

April 2012

Finally the shop is open and the flowers are spilling out of their pots and the weather is warming up (not as much as we would like) but we are going to have a good season...the flowers are georgeous and the shop is busy!! We have new consignment items including homemade soy candles and a photographer who takes area shots and they are framed in barnboards. Also summer chairs and birdhouses and some neat Mothers day ideas...I will take pictures when they are finished. Anxious to get on with summer...hopefully we won't get any snow to mess things up!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sally, you have some gorgeous photos on here! Wish I lived closer (I live in England, UK) I would pop into your store! Hugs, Charlotte x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Sally - I just saw that you became a follower of my blog...thank you so much.

    I'm hoping to get back up your way again soon - normally when we come to Adam/Friendship to visit my brother we head on up to the Rapids for some Prim shopping...but they are down here by us right now taking care of a very ill aunt so it will be a bit yet. Unless we decide to take a road trip one nice day!

    Love all you have to offer.

    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Garden Shed

Garden Shed
I will be making these to sell this summer!

Blog Archive

Got Doors?

Got Doors?
Love making benches out of doors!

And Another....

And Another....
I promised customers gameboards...and they get what they want!