The Picket Fence

The Picket Fence
3731 80th St S Wisconsin Rapids(Kellner)

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Almost Fall

I have not had a spare moment to post anything for awhile...summer is always so BUSY!! We have finally put the last of the flowers on the compost pile and are now waiting for the mums to bloom. Jaime has converted the shop to Fall and I have been busy working on fall signs and lots of new things for the shop! I had a hard time getting ahead with everything I wanted to make..it's not very comfortable working in 90-100 degrees....the lake looked more inviting!! I will post some pictures as soon as I get them...enjoy the cooler weather!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Garden Shed

Garden Shed
I will be making these to sell this summer!

Blog Archive

Got Doors?

Got Doors?
Love making benches out of doors!

And Another....

And Another....
I promised customers gameboards...and they get what they want!