The Picket Fence

The Picket Fence
3731 80th St S Wisconsin Rapids(Kellner)

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Just a short post for now...we are open a couple more weeks and then will shut down until Nov.1st which will be our Christmas Open House. I have been using up all our nice days to get my building and painting done outside...less sawdust and paint fumes!!We have some great new pieces for the shop and lots of new Christmas signs and smalls and repurposed items(see for yourself)! Can't wait for Jaimes redecorating with the help of a great friend, Jackie!! Will be georgeous I'm sure!! Pictures to come later...work to do first!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Garden Shed

Garden Shed
I will be making these to sell this summer!

Blog Archive

Got Doors?

Got Doors?
Love making benches out of doors!

And Another....

And Another....
I promised customers gameboards...and they get what they want!